Version 2.0.0 Beta 7
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 7 includes the following changes:
- [FIXED] Fixed various editor SQL syntax coloring bugs.
- [FIXED] Fixed various editor command processing bugs that prevented command from getting sent to the server correctly.
- [FIXED] Execute to file command in the editor now works correctly with multiple semi-colon separated SQL statements.
- [FIXED] Remapped buffer navigation commands so that command-right arrow and command-left arrow are no longer used to switch buffers. The editor now correctly uses these commands to go to the being and end of line.
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem saving settings for a connection.
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem retrieving SQLite keywords.
- Extended beta expiration to January 31st, 2006.