SQLGrinder 2 Release Notes
This blog documents the changes made in each version of SQLGrinder.
Version 2.0.0 Beta 9
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 9 includes the following changes:
- [FIXED] Table exports from the schema browser are working again.
- [FIXED] Resolved some editor "Paste SQL" menu issues.
- [FIXED] Fixed a case where editing SQL text in the Statement Library was failing, and not allowing the save confirmation to close.
Version 2.0.0 Beta 8
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 8 includes the following changes:
- [FIXED] Editor column sizing to content should work better now.
- [FIXED] Browser export no longer prompts for file location twice.
- [FIXED] Editor export to file no longer throws an exception if there are no rows to export.
- [FIXED] Editing a read-only browser data table result set no longer throws an exception.
- [FIXED] Using "Execute Block" command in editor on a blank line no longer causes a crash.
- [FIXED] Removed a memory allocation error that was causing browser exports to fail and crash the application.
- [ADDED] Oracle sequences are now supported.
- [ADDED] Oracle ROWID is now supported.
- [ADDED] Triggers are now supported for Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server in browser.
- [ADDED] Double-clicking on a browser schema object now opens the script for the element in an editor.
- [ADDED] Remarks and type have been added to browser elements table.
- [ADDED] Null or empty strings can now be entered into browser data table.
- [CHANGE] Menus have been reordered.
- [CHANGE] Browser drop menu command is now context sensitive.
- Extended beta expiration to March 31st, 2006.