SQLGrinder 2 Release Notes
This blog documents the changes made in each version of SQLGrinder.
Version 2.0.0 Beta 11
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 11 includes the following changes:
- SQLGrinder is now a Universal Binary, and will run natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs.
- [ADDED] Added preference to quote table column names in the internal queries used by the schema browser data table. This allows the data in tables that use reserved words as column names to be retrieved.
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem with new windows repositioning themselves after window is displayed and "Display login sheet when new window is opened" preference is set to true.
- Updated to latest Omni, Growl, and eSellerate frameworks.
Version 2.0.0 Beta 10
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 10 includes the following changes:
- [ADDED] SQLGrinder will now work with the latest Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC driver.
- [ADDED] Full User Guide is now included.
- [FIXED] Search field string is correctly reset in the Data tab when the table is changed.
- [FIXED] Changing driver in login sheet now correctly updates JDBC URL
- [FIXED] Tab stops in editor are now always initialized correctly.