Version 2.0.0 Beta 12
SQLGrinder 2 Beta 12 includes the following changes:
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem creating new statements in sublists in SQL statement library.
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem saving a SQL statement that occurred after a change was made and saved, where the editor was not getting marked as edited after subsequent changes were made to the same statement.
- [FIXED] Resolved some SQL syntax coloring problems.
- [FIXED] Fixed problems enabling and disabling Cut and Delete commands in the schema browser when the data table is the focused object.
- [FIXED] Fixed problem in Message window updating display for selected message.
- [FIXED] Removed some unimplemented menu/toolbar items.
- [ADDED] Added a "Restylize Text" command to Editor menu to reset coloring if it goes awry.
- [ADDED] Added a little more feedback during long data imports.