This free update includes the following changes:
- [Browser] Fixed a problem with data not being returned from certain MySQL tables.
- [Import and Export] Exporting now recognizes localization of decimal points.
- [Editor] Semicolons appearing in a SQL statements now work properly.
- [Editor] Embedded /* */ comments in query no longer causes an exception.
- [Browser] Deleting multiple rows in a table now correctly deletes all rows instead of just the first one.
- [Browser] Browser should no longer lock up if refreshed and there are open commits.
- [Editor] Connection info has now been added to window title, like it is for browsers.
- [Import and Export] Added user interface to allow user to specify an import date format.
- [Browser] Changing elements table selection with arrow keys should now correctly update data table.
- [Browser] Element search correctly resets bottom tabbed panel.
- [Editor] Document no longer getting marked as modified when it hasn't been.
- [Java Library] Oracle BLOB type retrieval no longer throwing exception.