Version 2.0.6 is a free update for registered users and includes the following changes:
- Added type-ahead to schema browser.
- Fixed a problem dropping a schema table with the data tab selected in the browser.
- The quote identifier preference is now used when editor rows are dragged and dropped.
- Boolean type is now correctly handled during imports and exports.
- Updated to latest eSellerate libraries.
- Updated to latest Growl framework.
- Updated to latest JDBC drivers from Oracle, Sybase, Postgres and Microsoft (SQLServer 2005 driver now included). The legacy drivers are still available from the download page if they are needed.
- To work around a Leopard issue, when running on 10.5 or later, the editor is always opened at startup. This preference should be reenabled once the issue is resolved.